- How to Block Twitch Ads
- Getting “Your Device is Missing Important Security and Quality Fixes” on Windows 10?
- How to Open a JAR File on Windows
- 8 Best Browsers for Old and Slow Computers
- How to Open 7Z Files in Windows, Mac, and Linux
- 4 Best Port Forwarding Software Apps and How to Use Them
- How to Find Out What Motherboard You Have Installed
- How to Make a Phone Call From Your Computer for Free
- 11 Best Free Screenshot Software for Windows
- How to Find Out What Version of DirectX You Have Installed
- How to Open DDS Files in Windows 10
- How to Fix It When Roku Has No Sound
- How to See What Graphics Card You Have Installed on Your System
- How to Create a Fillable PDF File for Free
- How to Open EPS Image Files on Windows
- The 5 Best WinZip Alternatives in 2022
- How To Reinstall DirectX on Windows 11/10
- How to Open an XML File and What They’re Used For
- How to Open the Linux Terminal on Chromebook
- How to Turn Off Autocorrect on iPhone and Android
Windows 10 FAQ
Questions 1：windows 10 spooler keeps stopping
- Run printer troubleshooter
Before you do anything else, run the troubleshooter. Windows 10 has a built-in Printer Troubleshooter that can automatically detect and fix most of the incorrect settings and errors that could cause issues while printing.
To run the troubleshooter:
- Press the Windows key+ X and select Settings.
- Type Troubleshoot on the search box and click on Troubleshooting Settings.
- Locate and click on the Printer troubleshooter and follow the prompts.
- Wait for the process to detect the problems that cause printer spooler to keep stopping, and try to fix them.
- Restart your PC (Windows) after the process is complete.
- Check the problem resolved.
Questions 2：disable windows watermark
- activate windows watermark removal
To remove activate windows watermark permanently follow these steps;
- At the windows 10 desktop click start menu
- Then click Settings (Cog icon)
- In the search box type in activation settings and click on it
- Enter your windows 10 product key
- Click activate
- Wait for confirmation that windows 10 has been activated
- When you have confirmation turn off your machine and turn back on
- When you get to the desktop the activate windows watermark should be removed
Questions 3：how to force install windows update
force install windows update
How to Force Windows 10 to Install an Update
- Restart the Windows Update Service.
- Restart the Background Intelligent Transfer Service.
- Delete the Windows Update Folder.
- Perform Windows Update Cleanup.
- Run Windows Update Troubleshooter.
- Use the Windows Update Assistant.
Questions 4：Windows 10 File Explorer Not Responding
- 4 Ways to Restart It
- Restart the explorer.exe Process using Task Manager
- Exit Explorer from the Taskbar Context Menu and Start it Again from the Task Manager
- Manually Restart the explorer.exe Process Using the Command Line
- Quickly Restart the explorer.exe Process Using a Batch File
Questions 5：windows 10 high cpu how to fix?
- Here are 4 tips to fix
- WMI Provider Host Using 100% CPU
Disable Superfetch(or Windows Search)
- Reset Your Power Plan
- Check Your Power Supply